Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Update!

You may remember a while ago, when we first arrived, I posted some pictures of our house on a slideshow here on the blog. Well, like I have mentioned before, a lot of changes have taken place since then! So, I took a few "updated shots" to show you how much it has changed. :) My next steps here are to possibly do some painting followed by some new curtains (to match the orange couches!).

Also, today we got two fun packages in the mail! (Can you tell? Getting packages is always the highlight of my week!) Jackie sent me a huge stack of magazines including my favorite People and even the Food Network! I love the Food Network and now I can pretend I am watching it (haha). Magazines are such a treat for me since I can not find any in English over here. Mom also sent a fun package with lots of Thanksgiving decorations which I love. Thank you Mom and Jackie!!! You brightened my day!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some hip oarange couches! I love packages to, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you measure your windows I can make the curtains for you while you are home. That way you can pick out the fabric- orange flowers maybe? You need some modern things to go with those couches

    ReplyDelete