Saturday, October 31, 2009

A night out

Happy Halloween everyone!
Even though it is indeed Halloween today, you wouldn't know it here in Tirana. Dressing up is not a big thing here, although some people go out to clubs and wear masks and such. So far the only decorations we've seen have been a few coffee places putting up spider webs and such.
The past few days have been less than exciting, Bledi and I have been taking turns having colds and being sick. I'm pretty sure that I am the one aquiring them by my various jobs involving small children and then I pass them on to Bledi. Oh well, he gets well quicker than I do, anyway.
Today was a beautiful fall day here so we took a nice long walk around the city. I have to say, this is one of the things that I really do like here- just being able to go outside our house and walk around and find amusing things to do. At the end of our walk we sat down for a coffee at a nice place with an outdoor fountain and we took some pictures.


1 comment:

  1. i'm commenting to let you know i'm reading. looks pretty

    only had a handful of treaters last night.

    ReplyDelete