Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Sink.... woo!

So we have some plumbing issues in our house (I guess this is the fun part of being a "grown-up"? haha). So luckily today we had a very nice plumber friend come over to fix our kitchen sink ... since I have been washing the dishes with cold water for a few weeks now and it also leaks all over the kitchen.
Anyway I never thought it would be very exciting but that's when they decided to cut off our sink with an electric saw (or something, i don't know too much about tools, anyway) and there were sparks flying all over our kitchen! I'm talking like major fireworks, it was pretty funny. By the time I grabbed the camera they were smaller but still I figured that they are pretty amusing and so I will share them with everybody.
Oh, the adventures of owning a home!

PS We love when people leave us comments because then I know if anyone reads our blog ;) If you would like to, make sure you sign up for a free g-mail account so that you can post comments. Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some sparks! That is pretty awesome you know someone who could help you out. Otherwise it can cost loads of money! By the way, your home is very nice. Isn't it fun to have a place of your own to decorate and do whatever you want with?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you're married when... getting a new sink is exciting. Let's hope you don't have any many plumbing problems as we have had in our house- like the exploding washing machine hose that flooded the basement- lots of fun

    ReplyDelete