Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall is Here!

Things here have been very busy lately (which is good for us!). I began my tutoring job, which is going really well so far. I also got another job as a long-term sub at MIST for a 1st grade class room (which I am hoping can turn into a permanent job for me - fingers crossed!!).

Thanks to Nick and Eva, we moved a lot of old furniture out of the house and now we are using theirs. It has been quite the mess moving everything around but the house is starting to come together and we couldn't be happier about having some nice new furniture!

Mom and Dad sent me a nice package :) and I was so happy to see some Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations in there!! I have put some of them up and now it really feels like Fall to me. Plus, Dad threw some leaves from our lawn in there... it wouldn't be fall without them. Too bad Bledi is in Albania and can't help rake (oh yeah and me too... I'm a good 'supervisor').



No comments:

Post a Comment