Friday, April 30, 2010

Maybe?

In a day or two I will post about mom and dad's trip. It was great! It just flew by, and we all had such a great time seeing Albania. As soon as I can get some pictures uploaded, I will post all about it!

Today I was thinking about some things that I would like to get over here. Now, I really don't like to request anyone to send me anything (unless you're my mom! ;). But lately, being pregnant and all, some people have asked what I would like sent over. If you are someone who wants to send something, of course, I love getting what you send! But please don't take this as if you have to send me anything at all.

The only thing I would really like is some more healthy-type snacks. I am hungry constantly now, and although I am trying not to indulge that very much, I do need to eat pretty regularly to keep from passing out. Since I work at a school, I am stuck there all day and need to bring my snacks with me. Now, snack options are pretty limited over here as far as healthy-snacking goes. Also, I just have a taste for some things which I can't find over here. Pretzels, goldfish, chex mix (ok maybe not so healthy), trail mix, granola bars, nut mixes... these things are not found over here!

promise to post some belly-shots and vacation pics within a day or two. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment