Tuesday, December 8, 2009

sad.

Wow, I am really having a rough start to my week this week. :(

Both of my sets of students are really giving me a hard time, each for different reasons. It's depressing because I work so hard to do a good job teaching but unfortunately, things have been difficult lately.

I have been alone in the apartment for a few days, too. It's okay but I'm a little scared of being here alone seeing as I don't speak the language and such. Fortunately, we live in a nice, quiet, safe neighborhood of the city and I have a lot of close neighbors in case of an emergency. Being alone means I have to take care of any nasty stuff by myself that I would normally make Bledi do, haha, but oh well I'm a grown-up now, anyways.

Also fortunately for me I have some school friends to keep in touch with so at least I have someone to hang out with if I want to. And, on a bright note, Lindsey sent me some awesome magazines. It was a total surprise and now I have something to do besides watch movies!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment