Friday, May 14, 2010

It's a....

Well, it looks like we are going to have a


SON!


We just found out yesterday. :)

I can hardly believe it. In the beginning, since day 1, I was convinced that it was a boy. I just knew it! As the time went on, though, I really had it in my mind for a little girl. I pictured little bows and dresses and "playing princess". It's going to take a little while to adjust myself to thinking "boy" but I really couldn't be happier that the baby is healthy and doing well.

At 20 weeks, the baby is the size of a "small cantaloupe" according to What to Expect... When I saw it on the ultrasound yesterday, I was amazed! It has gotten huge!

By the way, Bledi is just over-the-moon excited. He can't wait to have a little boy and has already named him. Well, we have. But Bledi started calling him by his name already! Now there is no turning back on the name! But that's okay, because I love it. I'm going to try to keep that under wraps though, as best as I can....

which probably wont last too long. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment