Wednesday, May 19, 2010

eeeeek

Pregnancy makes your body do weird things. Ew. Let's leave it at that, shall we?

I feel ginormous. wah. In reality, I don't think I have gained much weight. I just feel like a giant, very round balloon. I can still squeeeeeeeeeeeze into my regular clothes, but it's not recommended. Just because I can sort-of-fit-in doesn't help because man, it gets painful wearing my regular pants. Darn. Well, since I'm officially 20 weeks along this week, I'm halfway to the finish line, and I guess it's okay to start showing off that there's a baby in there.

My sister arrives in 2 weeks! I'm going to be a busy, busy woman until she gets here. At school, we are doing an end-of-the-year performance. My class is putting on a play about the Gingerbread Man. It should be pretty cute. Sometimes when it comes to ideas for these things though, I'm not feeling quite as creative as I thought I was. I think these days I'm just over-whelmed and tired and don't have too much extra energy for anything.

Only 3 weeks until I leave Albania for good. I'm not sure I'll miss Albania. I'm sure I will be going crazy for my husband, but that's something else entirely. Living here has given me a new perspective on some things, and it's allowed me to see where my husband came from, and I can appreciate those things. Who knows? Maybe I will miss it. But for now, I'm just focused on getting my wonderful hubby back to the States so that we can start our little family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment